Wednesday 21 September 2011

The Net Tightens

"......Thank you Mr Hacker. We can assure the public that no stone will be left unturned in our search for the murderers. They will have no resting place and will be brought to swift justice."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

POLICE 5

 "Have you seen this vehicle as you were going about your business? An Army Land Rover taken during the murder of a country garage propieter and 6 young soldiers in Borcestershire?"
 "Remember. Keep 'em peeled"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 "Alan! You're all over the news. I can't believe it. I love you. You aren't hurt are you?...... Jeff? Oh god no! His poor mum.......A martyr? Yes, yes, but his mum. I feel so sorry for her....... No, no, I'm fine. Just worried about you. Are you somewhere safe?.......No, no-one has been round. I don't think they know it's you........The party plans to put out an official communique......OK. Yes. Yes, I'll tell them. When will I see you?"

"...... What do you mean? Of course I won't repeat this conversation!..... Why mustn't I let on we've met before?  I don't understand... Make out you're a stranger? A man I never saw?.......
 "...... But I love you and want to stand by you......" CLICK. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
"... Alan? Alan?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CLICK


 "Sir? Got the bastards!"

 
Cheers
Mark
 

4 comments: